I support topless equality! come on sign the petition to support it www.gotopless.org .either women can go topless in public or men should wear something to close their chest.because it’s all about equality ,both men and women have the same rights to go topless if they wants and both of us have same rights to see nipples of their opposite sex.
My other reasons are:
1. Men have nipples too.
That’s what it’s about really. The ability to display nipples. Women can wear as skimpy of a top as they want, it is not considered “obscene” until the nipplage is showing.
What is different from a man’s nipple and a woman’s nipple?
2. A mans nipple doesn’t give milk and its not an eroginous zone (at least not usually).
milk is irrelevant, because the issue is what is visible on the surface of the skin.Also if you read the article, nuring mothers can legally expose their nipples in order to feed the baby.
Also, nipples definitely are an erogenous zone on men. Ever had a woman lick/suck/bite your nipples?women do respond to men chests.ask any women they strongly and sexually react to a well cut chests. Indeed. Girls get turned on by guys with no shirts, and men get turned on by women with no shirts. So, I support equality for women to go topless!
3. Life is too short. We need to live and live life fully as it was meant. If we hide our bodies, we only let pornography have free rein. But if we allow being naked as being good, not bad or sexual, then we can all be free.
4. It’s basically a double standard and society’s fear of a female’s body. I say if men are allowed to go shirtless, women should be allowed to as well. There’s nothing shameful about the very human organs that allow most babies to grow big and strong; it’s completely natural and should not be treated as something to be ashamed of.
5. About rape, there are nude beach in Vancouver..never heard of rape or assualt on children or adult at it (from people that live there).also in Bali yes women still cannot topless but many women wear bikini there, but never heard rape or assault on women at it and in different place atjeh where the women are all using hijab there are still hear plenty of rape cases there.
6. And i don’t say when women can topless they must be topless all the time,no but women can go topless when they feel comfortable for them.use bra all the time can make breast cancer.
7. And my last point is, i live in Asia…where men are not allowed to see women using bra at public and even Muslim women doesn’t allowing men to see their hair or face. So why women are allowed to see men’s chest if we are equal?
note:breast are not equivalent of penises/genitalia, so compared top with top